Hello and Namaste Friends!
On behalf of the Bhakti Yoga and Vegetarian Club, I am excited to invite you for our next event happening on the 16th Of December between 6pm and 7pm.
We thank you all for making our maiden event a great success with many interested students who turned up and had a good time. Our session was missed by many interested students who hoped to be a part of it the next time. So here we are, back on demand, better than before!
What’s in it for you?
- soul stirring music
- Mantra meditation – proven to be the most effective and recommended highly by the best of sages from ancient India.
- Enlivening talk on science, spirituality, the soul and beyond
- Inquiry session (clear your inner questions and invoke the seeker in you with our interactive session conducted by a senior monk)
- Karma-free food (Free food, you have heard of, but karma-free food nourishes not just the body but the soul too!)
- Taste time-less recipes (some over a 1000 years old) and learn to make them in coming sessions.
- Make friends with other seekers.
- Learn how ancient practical principles can impact your life in a way more positive than anything else.
We are also pleased to inform you that we will very soon have a page on the university website that will help with registrations and help us stay connected with you better. More on that soon.
Spread the word to earn good karma 😉