Mission of the Bhakti Yoga and Vegetarian Club
- To provide a friendly environment for any interested students, faculty, and staff to enjoy delicious variety of mouthwatering vegetarian food, fun yoga, and meditation.
- To organize exciting activities that include vegetarian cooking classes on campus showcasing countless varieties of yummy vegetarian world cuisine.
- The club also features interesting talks on bhakti yoga and relaxing meditation to relieve stress and help achieve inner peace.
- To engage in serving the community by helping to feed the homeless by preparing free healthy vegetarian meals.
- To contribute to the general enrichment of the student experience.
- To contribute to the advancement of the academic mission of the University, and enlarge opportunities for leadership, cultural and social exchange; and service to the University and broader community
- To contribute to the creation of campus community in a way that appeals to a wide audience of campus citizens.